Committee Gives $1,000 Through Relocation Program
Mr. Don Thone received a check for $1000 as a part of the Lenoir Committee of 100’s Relocation Incentive Program.
Pictured Left to Right: Carolynn Craig, Century 21 agent in Kinston, Don Thone, Smithfield Packaging, Plant Manager and Dan Sale, Sale Auto Mall
Benefits offered to Professionals moving into Lenoir County when they purchase a home valued at $150,000 or higher.
- Relocation bonus of $1,000 to help offset moving expenses.
- Join the Kinston Country Club and receive a $500 credit to cover food and club services (excluding monthly dues).
- Participating local banks offer qualified loan applicant’s a reduction of loan origination fees from 1% to .5%
- Participating local attorneys offer home closings for $200 less than the normal rates.
- Particpating local car dealers will sell the new community members two (2) vehicles for cost less applicable rebates (for up to 2 years)
- Annual memberships to the Woodmen Community Center & Lions Water Adventure